Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Unbelievable!

Ok, this would be very funny, when I wouldn't be involved!

A couple weeks ago my best friend and I ordered some new summer clothes online and when they arrived we had a nice little girls night with some beers and a BBQ! All fine!

Unfortunately two items were not available yet and should be send in about three weeks  without any extra fee. Fine!

They arrived last week, but I was at college, so one of my neighbors, an elderly couple with dog, accepted the package for me. Very nice!

That was last Wednesday! Since Thursday afternoon I try to get my package. As we were having a holiday the weekend and on Monday I thought maybe they left for a short vacation or visited some family. Wrong!

One of my other neighbors just told me that the couple split up, that he already left two weeks ago and that she MOVED OUT on Thursday morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Imagine my shocked face! I have no fucking clue where my package is. She didn't leave me a message in my mailbox or gave it to another neighbor. I already asked my way up and down.

I would probably laugh about it, if there wouldn't be a time limit on the clothes to send them back if you don't like them or they don't fit. 14 days! Well, tomorrow one week already expired. I can't believe it!

~ Kris ~

No comments:

Post a Comment