Saturday, April 11, 2020

Day 17


So, a week has passed since my last post. And there is nothing new. Not really.

After these two weird days last week, I decided to call my doc and talk to him. After all he knows me and my crazy body for ten years now. And I knew he wouldn’t sugar-coat things. He is not that type of person to beat around the bush.

He doesn’t think I have caught the virus. He is pretty sure I would be burning with fever and coughing my ass of, given the medical history I have. 

He also pointed out, that he can’t know for sure though. If there were no more symptoms for the next 5-6 days, he told me not to worry about it. Well, I stayed in isolation for another week and nothing happened.

Two days ago, I went outside for some grocery shopping for the first time in 15 days. I have to say, people are getting weird….or maybe I’m more sensitive to irrational human behaviour. I realized my tolerance was rather low with people. Luckily I was wearing a mask, so no one could see me mouthing “OMG” all the time.

How is shopping for you? Are people close to losing it? Were there fights? Let me know in the comments below.

Be strong. Stay healthy. Stay at home.

Love
~Kris~

No comments:

Post a Comment