Thursday, August 27, 2009

Imagine

Use your imagination. I know you can do it. You are a Jovi-Girl after all. Your imagination can let you experience great things. So, use your imagination and follow me back about seven hours.

Imagine you are standing in front of your closet in the morning. Coffee cup in your hand, Bon Jovi playing in the background, you let your eyes wander over your clothes...and you realize "I have nothing to wear!" Easy to imagine, right?

Well, that was me this morning. Not that I was looking for something special. No, no! You know, I don't have to dress up when I go to my lectures. No one shows up in formal clothes, not even the professors. Our faculty is about two miles away from the beach, so it's only normal that we show up in casual clothes at college. Actually this summer I have the feeling we try to find a new definition of "casual". Didn't see anything else than tops, skirts or cargo-pants the last days.

Anyway, there is one occasion where we have to wear formal clothes. Exams! And as I have one in about two weeks - I didn't mention that before, right LOL - I need a suit. My last formal exam was about two years ago, so I need something new. Believe it or not, I was happy this morning, because it meant...SHOPPING!

I just forgot one thing. It's summer, we have about 30°C, which would be 86°F and nearly none of the stores has AIR CONDITION!!!! Yeah, you heard me correct. No AC!

Imagine....come on, try it, don't be afraid....imagine, you are on the third level of one of those stores, nothing but dark suits around you, just the thought that you should put one of those on now, let's the heat creep up your back. "Keep the Faith" are the last words Jon whispers to you before you turn off your IPod. A saleswoman in a dark suit, long sleeve blouse *help* and with perfect make-up approaches you "Can I help you?"

Yeah, you can! Tell me how you can not sweat in that outfit this time of the year! Do you have an AC in the jacket??

Imagine, after four different suits, you are scared the outfit will be drenched when you strip it off again, your skin is sticky, your make-up...well, you can't call it make-up anymore...is gone and this perfect saleswoman tells you in a sweet voice that you don't look right in the outfit and should try another one.

And believe me I didn't look sweaty-sexy like him:



IMAGINE...you wanna kill her!! You are long beyond the point where your favorite song could calm you down and this typical department store music doesn't help at all! All you wanna do is rip of her clothes and check for the hidden AC!!

So, how are you feeling now? Ready for the shower? Believe me I was. On my way home I decided to pick up a bottle of nice red wine (who cares about a losing weight in such moments) and tonight I will wash away the last bit of the day.

Oh, btw...I got a suit! Can you imagine? lol


.

No comments:

Post a Comment