Tuesday, August 25, 2009

When we were beautiful

Well, I'm sure it's all over the boards by now, but maybe you haven't seen it yet. You can get a little glimpse of the upcoming docu "When we were beautiful" and I have to say I like what I saw. I have to admit I was a bit sceptical at the beginning, when they annouced a documentary, especially because of the title (who's idea was it? or should I better asked how many bottles wine were empty when they decided on that title?), but they really surprised me.

Filmed in black and white it reminds me of "Access All Areas" and like the first backstage docu this is definitely NOT a censored version. (Jon's cursing more than once in this few minutes. lol) Honestly, I have to say I hope they keep it that way. We all know that they are doing it and be honest you do it too!

Now we can only hope that some smart reporters asked them why they chose that title, maybe we'll understand it then and that they don't bring out a synchronized version for Germany, because then I have to order my DVD from the Uk. (Been there, done that!) Just imagine the shock when the DVD starts and you don't hear Jon's or Richie's voice....nightmare, I can tell you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment