... with the new job:
there's no way I will be able to watch the Superbowl live.
It starts here around 2
a.m. and I have to get up around 4/4:30 a.m. I wonder if it's possible for me
to avoid the result for 24 hours and watch the recording tomorrow evening when
I'm home from work. But I doubt it. The Superbowl made it even into our news
here. Though the things they were saying weren't correct. I really wish just
once a german sports journalist would sit down and do a little research about
American Football before reporting about it. The non-sense and horrifying explanations
I got in those last years when watching or reading about football was shocking.
Anyway, I wish I could take
tomorrow off and stay home. I did it the last two years, but this time I only
worked for two weeks so I didn't even consider it. I think my boss wouldn't
really like it.
So, I will try to stay away
from the media and hope to be surprised tomorrow night.
GO BRONCOS!!!!
Sunday, February 2, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment