Well, it’s Sunday.
I took me a
little longer to figure that out. Everyday has been the same so far this week.
So, I got up, got some tea and started my laptop. When I locked into my work
stuff, there were no new files. I was about to call admin (working from home as
well), when I heard “It’s Sunday March 29th…” coming from my TV.
Luckily I did turn on the news channel after getting up.
That also means
I worked yesterday…Saturday…normally a day off for me. *shrugs shoulders* It is
what it is.
I started
looking through my stories. I re-read some. And I have this very weird feeling …like
“Wow, you wrote that?!?!” Very confusing. Now, I’m worried I might not be able
to finish the story on the same level, I started. And I thought the biggest
problem would be getting creative again. But it turns out, I have a rather
solid outline for this story.
Well, we’ll
see how this goes. I also stumbled upon other stories I started writing. Just a
couple chapters in. Maybe something comes out of it.
To get into
the mood I started playing some Bon Jovi. After a few songs I wondered why I
stopped listening to music in the last couple years. Not only Bon Jovi, but
mostly all music. Then it hit me…normally it is rather noisy at the office.
Phones ringing all the time, people talking over each other, clients or colleagues
yelling, people talking during my daily commute….I couldn’t stand noise, any
noise at home. So, I stopped.
Be strong.
Stay healthy. Stay at home.
Love
~Kris~

No comments:
Post a Comment