Friday, March 27, 2020

Thank you


Well, it’s my fifth day working from home and the 2nd day of (full) isolation.

The workload got less. It’s a weird feeling, sitting here, getting paid to work, but not having anything to work. I know, that sounds probably very vein in these times especially when there are so many people out there right now who are working day and night to get us all through this.

So, THANK YOU!
Thank you for all your hard work and effort to help others. Thank you for risking your own health and lives. There is no bigger sacrifice in this world.

By now the kids who live in my house are going slightly crazy. There are seven apartments in this house. Kids live in three apartments. Range 1.5 to 13 years old. Eight all together. Just use your imagination ….

The four oldest in the downstairs place (age 7 and 13 (triplets)) are so quiet, that I’m pretty sure they are glued to a tablet or computer. There’s no sound, not a single peep coming from them. ;)

The three little ones next door (ages 1.5, 3 and 5) are another story. They are clearly frustrated. Lots of crying, screaming and if I’m not mistaken, throwing things around.

The three year old in the apartment above has a new game. Kangaroo. He really likes jumping around or running full speed through the long corridor and crashing into the apartment door with everything he got.

His father’s response is Rammstein. 

Don’t get me wrong, I like the occasional two, three songs from them. But 6 hours solid is not really what I had in mind. And to be honest I’m not sure the toddler will stop anytime soon. His bouncing sounds pretty solid.

I have headphones on by now…with really loud guitar solos.

Be strong. Stay healthy. Stay at home.

Love
~Kris~

No comments:

Post a Comment