Monday, Feb. 1: Grammy Award, 2:00 Uhr (AM), Pro7
Let's keep the fingers crossed and hope they play what we voted for!
For my german followers! ;)
I checked my little online TV Guide and it told me that there will be several shows with or about Bon Jovi in the next four weeks on german TV. I listed them, so we won't forget them.
Saturday, Jan. 23: Wetten, dass...?, 20:15 Uhr, ZDF
Bon Jovi is listed as musical act and will probably perform "Superman Tonight"
Wednesday, Jan. 27: Country Roads, 11:30 Uhr, 3Sat
It's a music show that presents videos from different artists. Considering the titel maybe something from "Lost Highway".
Sunday, Feb. 2: Bon Jovi - Musikvideos mit dem Multi-Talent, 3:35 Uhr, 3Sat
Sounds like it's only about Jon again, but the description also says that they will show videos of the band. I just have no idea why they are doing it in the middle of the night! ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment