Monday, January 11, 2010

Playoffs Round #1





Ok, I think we all suffered last weekend. Am I right, Cate and Hath? ;) But maybe I'm not suffering as much as you girls, because for me the "miracle" of watching football is the still present. Yeah, yeah, I know I say it all the time, but just imagine for a minute you could NOT just turn on the TV and watch football, you would be as happy and thankful as me for this Game Pass from the NFL!

Some fun facts about this Wild Card Round. Three of the four teams who lost, had 14 points and in the AFC the Wild Card Teams go into the Divisional Round while in the NFC the Division Winners will continue their battle for the Superbowl.

So as the Eagles and the Pats are no longer in this competition, I needed to find other teams to root for. One is the New York Jets, that was pretty easy for me. I'm really curious what this young QB can do against San Diego. The other team is the Arizona Cardinals. I already rooted for them last year in the Superbowl and you just gotta love them after this 'thriller' against the Packers.

I'm curious who's your favorite team in each conference? Which of the remaining teams do you wanna see in Miami?

No comments:

Post a Comment