Saturday, January 9, 2010

Prospects for 2010

Welcome back and a Happy belated New Year!

You may already realized that I made a few changes to the layout. I'm still looking for a new pic that fits the name of my blog. I hope I find something soon.

As I haven't post as regular as I wanted ("Bad, bad Kris!"), I thought I give you a outlook for this year.

I will start a weekly post called "Monday Morning Eye Candy", featuring most of the time our favorite four Jersey Boys, because let's face it we all need something or someone nice to look at on this most terrible of all mornings in the week.

Besides I'm working on TWO new stories. Number one is a short story sequel to "I'll be there for you...even if you don't want it", so you will hear from Richie & Kris again, who have to go through a rather hard time right now. I can already tell you that.

The second story was planned as a pure Jon story, but somehow this dark-tall handsome guitar player is forcing himself back into my head and shows a major interest in the best friend of my leading lady Kimberly. The story is called "You had me from hello" and I hope to post the first chapters soon.

On a more personal note: I'm preparing for my first state examination in October this year. When I pass, I will finally have my first degree in law (the second normally comes two years later) and I'm able to apply for a legal clerkship anywhere in Germany. I have to say I'm rather nervous about the exam, because a re-try is linked with lots of additional requirements and would cost money my parents and I could put into other projects.

Nevertheless I'm a little excited as well. I've been here in Rostock for seven years in October, with the short interruption of six months abroad in Belgium, and I'm getting restless. I want something new, I need to live somewhere else.

So, with all this in mind I will try to have some fun and private life and not only study all the time. I'm sure the upcoming tour and your detailed reports ;) will help me a lot!

~ Kris ~

No comments:

Post a Comment